FALL REGISTRATION IS OPEN. (Closes 6/30/14 at 9pm)
U10, U12, U14 TRAVEL EVALUATIONS FOR TEAM PLACEMENT: (please arrive 15 minutes early for check-in)
|Age Group||Date and Time||Age Group||Date and Time|
|U10 Boys||Tuesday, 6/24 at 5:30-6:30pm||U12 Girls||Monday, 6/23 at 6:45-7:45pm|
|U10 Girls||Tuesday, 6/24 at 6:45-7:45pm||U14 Boys||Thursday, 6/26 at 5:30-6:30pm|
|U12 Boys||Monday, 6/23 at 5:30-6:30pm||U14 Girls||Thursday, 6/26 at 6:45-7:45pm|
Please read all of the information below if you have any questions. We do our best to try to answer the most commonly asked questions and if we’ve left something out, we come back and update the page. If you have read the entire page and still do not see an answer to your question, send an email to the address included below or post a question on the SYSL Facebook page.
Please note that u16-18 is in-house only in the fall, not travel.
NEW FOR FALL TRAVEL - Travel uniforms will no longer be provided every season. We are switching to a model in which the uniform will be purchased by/for the player. It can be worn until the player grows out of the uniform or the uniform becomes worn out. The price for the kit is $33 Youth, $36 Adult, which includes jersey, shorts, and socks. During registration, be sure to update the uniform size as usual and order your child’s uniform under products. Click here for more information about the new travel uniform system.
Regular registration rates will close 6/30/14 at 9:00pm. Rates will increase after 9pm on 6/30/14. NOTE – All travel registrations after 6/30/14 9:00pm WILL be waitlisted. Players will be placed on teams only if the division needs players. No more registrations will be accepted for in-house or travel program after 7/31/14 9:00pm. U16/U18 will be temporarily held open. There will not be a two season option this year. Registration for the Spring 2015 season will open mid September.
We set our deadlines as late as possible without jeopardizing our ability to prepare for the season. Coaches need to be determined, rosters need to be created and uniforms need to be ordered, printed, shipped to us and distributed to players before our season starts.
We invite you and your child to come down to the Kolz Fields on West Street on Sunday’s from 12-3:30 to check out the league. You can register online through our website or at the fields on designated days.
If a member of your family has played since the Spring of 2008, you will already have a registration account with us. If you don’t remember your username and/or password, please click on “register online” below and then click on the link “I don’t know my username or password”. If this doesn’t work please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have an account, you can create one by choosing the new family link on the registration site. Please do not create a family account if you have registered online previously with us as it will cause registration issues and manual interaction with us and/or sports pilot to rectify.
Coaches please note: In order to apply to coach, you must register yourself as a guardian for your child and/or as a coach in the registration system.
|Age Group||Registration Price(after 6/30/14 at 9pm)||Registration Price
(4/8/14-6/30/14 by 9pm)
|Travel Uniform Cost|
|U6 and U8||$130||$90||N/A|
|U10, U12, U14||$135 AND WAITLISTED ONLY||$95||$33 Youth / $36 Adult|
- Family max $265.00 for current season only and only applies to registration (not the travel uniform kit). All children must be registered in person and at the same time in order to activate the family max. Those that sign up after the early bird discount date will not be eligible for the family maximum; the full fee will apply for each player
Age Group Information
|U5 – 08/01/2009 to 07/31/2010||U6 – 08/01/2008 to 07/31/2009|
|U8 – 08/01/2006 to 07/31/2008||U10 – 08/01/2004 to 07/31/2006|
|U12 – 08/01/2002 to 07/31/2004||U14 – 08/01/2000 to 07/31/2002|
|U16 – 08/01/1998 to 07/31/2000||U18 – 08/01/1996 to 07/31/1998|
- Registration forms MUST be filled out ONLINE
- Payment is by credit card or electronic check; NO CASH will be accepted; Paper checks will not be accepted
- The zero-tolerance/code-of-conduct must be agreed to or the registration isn’t complete
- All players must have proof of age. If not yet on file (i.e. 1st time SYSL player), a copy of the player’s birth certificate is required
- U5, U6, U8 and the U16/U18 High School Division are in-house only.
- U10, U12 and U14 will be travel soccer via the South Shore Soccer League.
- SYSL socks and shorts are mandatory and are now included with each registration. Please verify sizes when registering.
- Extra SYSL socks and shorts may be ordered during registration or purchased at the concession stand.
- ANY registration after the 6/30/13 9pm deadline and/or not meeting the registration requirements is subject to a waiting list.
- Incorrectly chosen uniform sizes are the responsibility of the parent/guardian. Reorders (if possible) will be at the cost of the parent/guardian.
- Travel registration after 6/30/14 at 9pm WILL BE waitlisted.
- There will be NO refunds after 7/15/2014.
- Email addresses and phone numbers will ONLY be used for SYSL purposes. SYSL does not share this information for purposes outside of SYSL.
- Per MIAA rules, high school team players will not be expected to attend SYSL practices.
In-house schedule: All in-house games will take place on Saturdays and one weekday game. The dates are: 9/6, 9/13, 9/15 (U5, U6), 9/16 (U8 B&G), 9/20, 9/27, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25 with a rain date of 11/1. The schedule is as follows, subject to changes based on registration #s.
- U8b – 8:30 am
- U6 – 10:00 am
- U16/U18 Coed – 10:00 am
- U8G – 11:30 am
- U5 – 11:30 am
- TOPSoccer – 11:30 am
U10, U12 and U14 times are TBD according to schedules put out by SSSL. Game times are flexible.
All times subject to change depending on player counts and travel divisions