Updated Wednesday March 22, 2017 by Stoughton Youth Soccer League.
SYSL Board of Directors Meeting
January 7, 2014
1. Meeting called to order.
Next Meeting March 4th at the police station, all are welcome to join.
Mario Shaun Brian F
Lorraine Lisa Ariel
Amanda Colum 7 Brian M
3. Review of minutes from December BoD Meeting
Motion to accept minutes made by Mario, Second by Amanda
4. Registrar's Report
- So far 264 players are registered
- 3 more players added to u16/18
- Photos and Rosters need to be in by the 15th
- Motion to accept by Brian M 2nd by Lorraine unanimously approved
5. Treasurer's Report
- Down to 6 over due sponsors
- Taxes are done but are unavailable at the time
- Motion to accept Brian F 2nd Amanda unanimously approved
6. Field Report
7. SSSL Report
- No meeting in December
- Next meeting 1/13
9. TOPs Soccer
- Tops will be invited to the Friendship Tournament
10. Spring 2014
- U 14 boys division- 18 players have a spot and 2 are wait listed
- Tentative in-house Schedule
- If 4/6 doesn’t work out then a week night game will be scheduled
- Motioned by Lorraine 2nd by Shaun unanimously approved
- A flyer for Spring registration has been sent to the schools
11. Old Business
- Sponsor thank you add needs to be sent out
- Registration ad has been sent to the Penny Saver and put on facebook
- 44 scarves have been sold
- $150 donation has been sent to SYSI by NE Revolution partnership 2013
12. New Business
- Brian M will meet with Mass Youth/ MPS to talk about what SYSL expects during these clinics
- Goalie clinics will be on Mondays and there will be 6 clinics
- Tentative schedule- 4/7, 4/14, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/18
- Motion to accept by Amanda 2nd by Brian F
- We are still waiting on an email from pop tops about in-house uniforms.
- We will ask Joann if she would like to run the scholarship effort.
- Lorraine will take care of the field permit
13. Meeting Adjourned
Next Meeting on Tuesday February 4 at 730
Minutes respectfully submitted by Amanda Grant
This article has No Comments.
You must be a member of the League and logged in to
post comments. Login here.