UPDATE as of 3/17/13: TRAVEL AND IN-HOUSE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
U10-U18 is travel only and had a registration deadline of 10/15/12 at 9:00pm. Any travel registration received after 10/15/12 9pm is subject to the full non-discounted rate and potentially a waiting list.
Evaluations. Travel Evaluations have been scheduled. Please mark your calendars.
12:30pm – U10G and U10B
2:30pm – U12B and U12G
12:30pm - U14b and U14g
2:30pm – U16/U18 division – CANCELLED – Due to low registration numbers, there will be only one team – therefore evaluations are not needed.
U5-U8 is in-house only and have a registration deadline of 1/31/13 at 9:00pm. Any u5-u8 registration received after 1/31/13 9pm is subject to the full non-discounted rate and potentially a waiting list
The absolute last date for registration is 3/15/13 9pm (there is no guarantee of a spot being available after the regular registration deadlines).
If no member of your family has played since Spring of 2008, you will need to create a new account by choosing the new family link on the Sports Pilot website. If you have an account (if you have registered online before you have an account) but cannot remember the username/password, PLEASE do not create a new account. Email the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to retrieve the information.
Please read the complete registration rules before registering. If you have any questions about registration, please contact email@example.com.
Click Here To Register (Online Sports Registration powered by SportsPilot)
|Age Group||Price||Early Registration Discount Price|
|U5||$80||$60 (prior to 1/31/13 9pm)|
|U6-U8||$130||$90 (prior to 1/31/13 9pm)|
|U10-U18||$135||$95 (prior to 10/16/12)|
Family max $265.00. The max is only applied when children are signed up at the same time. Please contact us PRIOR to checkout so we can adjust your invoice. Those that sign up after the registration deadline dates will not be eligible for the family maximum; the full rate will apply for each player.
Age Group Information
|U5 – 08/01/2007 to 07/31/2008||U6 – 08/01/2006 to 07/31/2007|
|U8 – 08/01/2004 to 07/31/2006||U10 – 08/01/2002 to 07/31/2004|
|U12 – 08/01/2000 to 07/31/2002||U14 – 08/01/1998 to 07/31/2000|
|U16 – 08/01/1996 to 07/31/1998||U18 – 08/01/1994 to 07/31/1996|
- Registration forms MUST be filled out ONLINE
- Payment is by credit card or electronic check; NO CASH will be accepted; Paper checks will not be accepted
- The zero-tolerance/code-of-conduct must be agreed to or the registration isn’t complete
- All players must have proof of age. If not yet on file (i.e. 1st time SYSL player), a copy of the player’s birth certificate is required
- U5-U8 divisions play in-house only
- U10 – U18 divisions are travel soccer with teams playing in the South Shore League
- All travel participants (U12+) ARE REQUIRED to bring a picture of the player (mini-ID, size 21mmx30mm) to tryouts
- Sample uniforms are available at the concession stand for help in picking sizes
- SYSL socks and shorts are mandatory and are now included with each registration. Please verify sizes when registering
- Extra SYSL socks and shorts may be ordered during registration or purchased online at our web store or in-person at the concession stand
- In-house schedule: All in-house games will take place on Sunday’s (see below)
- ANY registration not received by the registration deadline (end of the discount period) is subject to a waiting list
- ANY registration not meeting the above requirements is subject to a waiting list
- Incorrectly chosen uniform sizes are the responsibility of the parent/guardian. Reorders (if possible) will be at the cost of the parent/guardian.
- All refunds are subject to a $10 processing fee.
- There will be NO refunds for travel players after 10/15/2012
- There will be NO refunds for in-house players after 2/1/2013
- Email addresses and phone numbers will ONLY be used for SYSL purposes. SYSL does not share this information for purposes outside of SYSL.
- In-house schedule: All in-house games will take place on Sunday afternoon between 12:00 and 4:30
- Jewelry (of any type) MAY NOT be worn at any time. Bandaids over earrings is NOT acceptable. A player wearing earrings will NOT be allowed to play (please take the start of the season into consideration when deciding to pierce your child’s ears)
- Full uniform is required for all games. Your child will not be allowed to play if the following are not adhered to. Team jersey, SYSL shorts, black socks are provided by SYSL. Familes are responsible for shinguards and soccer cleats (or sneakers). Note: baseball, softball, footbal cleats are NOT allowed.
Tentative Game Times:
- U5 – 12:00 noon
- TOPSoccer - 12:30pm
- U6 - 1:30pm
- U8 Boys and Girls - 3:00pm
Travel schedule (NOTE: SSSL tries to adhere to the following. It is subject to change)
|Sunday Games||Saturday Games|
|U18+ 8:30AM to 10:20 AM||Girls U10 12:00 PM (ALT 10:30 AM)|
|U16 10:30AM to 12:00 PM||Girls U12 1:30 PM|
|Boys U12 4:30 PM||Girls U14 3:00 PM|
|Boys U10 3:00 PM (ALT 4:30PM)||Boys U14 4:30 PM|